Friday 22 February 2019

My Name Is Christine, I Changed my Life, Could You?



Past and Present


Hi a bit about myself

It’s a while since I posted a blog of my own but that does not say that I have not been busy. As you know my name is Christine and like many women have had some sad times in my life. I have been in some relationships where I was dominated and bullied. I lived most of my life in the south of England but moved to Scotland with a man who treated me differently, made me feel an individual and we are now happily married. 

I have been helping him in starting an online business where we work together and take equal responsibilities. That explains the past and what I have been doing until now.

My Future


As a partner in the business I will now be taking more actions on my own to improve and expand our business. I am looking for women who are prepared to take action for themselves and join me in becoming My Own Boss.

We have researched the online business market and have found ourselves involved with an excellent team of people whose training has made it possible for us to have our own business.

My aim is to help as many women as possible to obtain the freedom and financial independence that they dream of. I work the hours I want and where I work. 

I am a morning person and like to start first thing and I work anywhere with my laptop.

I’ll be happy to hear from anyone. Let me know who you are, where you live, what are your dreams. Do you want to start a new business or have you already made that start and are struggling. I may be able to help you.

I’m not a dominant feminist but I believe that we are all equal. So my ambition is to start as many woman as possible to begin a new life. I’ve done it so can you.

I will give you a little freebie that gives you an idea of some of the things I use to advertise our business. You can have fun with this. It will even work for your business if you wish. It was in fact how I started, my husband showed it to me and that’s how I first became involved.  I realised that business could be fun as well as lucrative. 



No comments:

Post a Comment