A Great Big Vote of Thanks to the Cardiology Department at the Royal Infirmary in Edinburgh.
They have developed a new blood test that improves the detection of Heart Attacks in Men but Mostly Women.
A Wonderful Breakthrough Enhances the Treatment.
Pass this on-If you feel any of the symptoms that are caused by a heart problem we all know what to do. The more people know the more successful the treatment.
- A dull pain, ache or "heavy" feeling in the chest
- A mild discomfort in the chest that makes you feel generally unwell
- Pain that spreads to the back, arm or stomach
- Pain that feels like a bad episode of indigestion
- Chest pain accompanied by feeling light-headed or dizzy
Anoop Shah, a University of Edinburgh cardiologist who has studied the test, said: ‘While similar numbers of men and women attend A&E with chest pains, we wanted to know why women are less likely to be diagnosed with a heart attack.