Thursday 8 March 2018

International Woman’s Day


International Woman’s Day

 


This is a Great day to start but equality for women in all areas is a long way off yet, but we must not be put off.

I haven’t written much recently but I had a good reason which has been a success. So I use this wonderful day to support female Entrepreneur-ship. I have become one. I found that by taking the bull by the horns, believing in myself, I used my efforts to start my own business. I work from home and using the skills I had previously learned in other businesses.

 

On checking today I decided that this would be a great time for other women to make the move, without harassment and suffering abusive behaviour. This is a time to progress.

 

It is a time for women to take control of their own destiny. It is a time for us who have started and in control of our lives to encourage others to benefit.

 

This is a time for women to own their own house, car etc. and in general become the controller of their own lives.

 

This is a time for us to march forward. Follow the lead of the suffragettes.
 

I found myself a niche in business that completely gives me satisfaction and it was not really difficult to start. It did not incur me large sums of money as it would have done in a franchise. I have an opportunity to progress and provide myself with evermore success. The business was something I believed in. Natural Plant Minerals and products that were beneficial to women and the only office equipment I needed I already owned. It was my Tablet.

The producer of the products supplied me with lots of help so that I succeeded in my business and I made many new friends.

 

Now I work from home when I want. I prefer doing things in the morning but I find I can spread my efforts when I wish. If there are any women who find themselves in my previous situation and wish to want more about what I do, you can find everything at

www.simply75minerals.com
 

This is one spot where female Entrepreneurs can take action for themselves and progress as far as they wish, maximising their own potential.

I wish you All Success

Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks all my visiting Girls. Don't let it end here Keep sharing and pass it on. We are on the march

    ReplyDelete